Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A Challenge Just for You!

Hello Everyone, I hope you are all having a good day.  Hubs and I just returned from the Beachbody Coach Summit and we had a wonderful time.

7,000 coaches up at 6:30 on Saturday morning for a Super Workout

Jay and I before the Super Workout

 Many of you many recall previous posts about Beachbody's Ultimate Reset or even me mentioning my workout programs in my About Me posts.  Health and Fitness is one of our core family values and being Beachbody coaches and product users has helped us develop that belief and lifestyle in our home and encourage others to do the same.

I hosted a 3 day Shakeology Cleanse Challenge back in May and was so pleased with my personal results, 4 pounds lost in 3 days, a clean fresh feeling on the inside and the building of my self- control muscles.  Would you please consider joining me for my next challenge beginning in July?  Watch this video, it sums up what Beachbody is about and explains the ins and outs of a challenge group.



If you can identify with anything shared in the video or feel a bit of excitement growing inside your heart for healthy living, lets talk.  Leave me a comment below with a way of contacting you, I would love to lead you on your own personal challenge journey.

On our way to Beachbody's Celebration of Coach and Customer accomplishments in which 2 people won $100,000 for getting healthy.

No comments: