Saturday, February 7, 2009

What's Jay been up to?


This photo is decieving, one might get the impression that Jay is enjoying his winter lounging about on the couch but nothing could be further form the truth. This picture of daddy and the fellas was a brief day where Jay got to sit with Ayden and watch one of their favorite science shows--Robo Cars.

He cleans up well, doesn't he? Here is Jay in all his fancy apparel heading out to work. I know, I know you are saying I thought Jay works from home, he does but in this slow housing market he has started working for H&R Block as a tax preparer. We are so blessed that this job is possible and here locally in Truckee. It is strange to have Jay out of the house and I look forward to every night when he gets home.

Also this month Jay has finally perfected making sourdough bread. I wish I had a photo to show his beautiful creations but trust me they were beautiful and tasty. Next he aspires to making homemade ricotta cheese.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm I'm sure it smells heavenly when he was trying to perfect sourdough. Will he share the recipe?