Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Charlotte Mason & What To Eat

I have recently started using our blog as a place to archive not just our homeschooling and family activities but also crafts, decorating ideas and now, things I want to go back and read. Charlotte Mason was an English lady living in the late 1800's who changed the face of home education for many families and her writings continue to impact and form our home education. So, when I found a blog summarizing her infamously difficult to read writings I was excited. I hope to return to Dewey's Treehouse throughout the summer for a good read in preparation for next year's lessons.

Another summer read for me will be this wonderful compilation of nutrition posts by Steve Edwards from The Straight Dope. Steve Edwards has done a lot of consulting with Beach Body on their nutrition products and is very informed on good eating and great exercising.

Enjoy!

No comments: