We have just started week 2 of the Ultimate Reset and it is going very well. I have felt great everyday so far and have dropped a few pounds. I wanted to share a few more of the meals we have been eating as well as what I am enjoying about the Reset and what I don't like. So first the food:
|Breakfast--berries, toast and yoghurt sweetened with maple syrup. I liked it and would eat it over and over again.|
|Lunch--salad, nori roll and lentil salad. I did not care for the lentil salad, the texture was strange and I didn't like the lime in the dish. The Nori roll was to soon, after the previously mentioned seaweed fest, to enjoy.|
|Lunch--hummus, veggies and quinoa salad. I would eat this again. Do you make your own hummus? It is so easy.|
- All the veggies
- The big bowl of fruit for breakfast.
- Rice & quinoa
- Having a set program and accomplishing it day by day.
- Some veggies taste sweeter than before because of my decreased sugar intake.
- Drinking a lot of water.
- Making a real lunch instead of a smoothie.
- Slimming down
- Most of the meals are a good size.
- I don't really feel hungry.
- The supplements taste yuckie. Are we really suppose to ingest something that tastes so bad? Aren't bad tasking plants the way God made us not want to eat them because they are poisonous?
- Making a new recipe at almost every meal.
- The regimentation of having to eat certain foods whether I feel like it or not.
- In the recipes, sometimes a serving size is called out and sometimes it is not.
- Not having an explanation on what all the different colored miso pastes are for. Tip:if you are just starting out with miso, go for the white miso. The darker the color the stronger the taste and you don't want that, trust me on this one.
- Feeling lead to eat a much more plant based diet and wondering what that will look like on the plate and on the budget.