Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our Trip To Southern California

We have made it through another winter and excitedly long for the warmer, sunnier days of spring. We are looking forward to seeing the trees bloom, the happy tulips, the smiling daffodils and the fuzzy goslings at our pond but while we wait, here is a look at our trip to Southern California.

Jay has been working on a few engineering jobs in Newport Beach so we tagged along. We got a chance to visit with my brother and parents, my wonderful friend Vanessa and her family and Jay's dad and Sharon. When Grandma heard we were going to be in Southern California she said "go to Disneyland" so go we did (thank-you). And would you believe it, at Disneyland both our digital camera and video camera broke--amazing. So we have very few pictures of the trip and what we have was taken with Jay's camera phone, so they are not the best quality, never the less enjoy our travels.




K loves Minnie Mouse and happily wears her ears. The sad part of this story is that on our trip she lost her one and only Minnie Mouse in one of the Hotels.



K with Minnie.



The infamous tea cups--A, E & K



K trying to spin the tea cup.



The Wonderful World of Disney!




I love getting a picture with all of my jewels.



Sisters expectantly waiting for their exciting day at Disney.



My Fellas--they are a handsome bunch.


We also went to the Palm Springs Air Museum and had a wonderful visit. If you get a chance to go, it is well worth the time. I think the bi-planes and B-52s are my favorites. The museum also had replicas/models of old warships and fighter planes from around the world. Again, these pictures are from Jay's phone so the quality is poor but I still wanted to share our smiling faces.



My jewels and me in front of a favorite Bi-plane.



Ayden and Emry





Ayden

No comments: