Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Favorite Foods

Today is the Completing Him Challenge #6 and it is about making one's husband a priority by making him his favorite foods.  I remember giving a client the advice to fix her husbands favorite dessert and share it with him after the children had gone to bed, hoping to show him that she really does care about him and desire to engage with him.  I remember our next session she came in grinning from ear to ear because her husband had loved the German Chocolate Cake, she was so proud that she had made him feel happy.

Jay's favorite dinner meal is Chicken and Dumplings.  I won't get to this, this week because it is so warm and the chicken is not thawed but we do eat it frequently when the weather is cold and he is always very appreciative..  I have tried from scratch dumplings and we CANNOT STAND THEM, so it is the one of 2 times that I turn to the trusty box of Bisquick.  Bisquick makes very yummy dumplings, you won't be disappointed.

Jay's favorite desserts are many, so I will share his first response.  Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake!  Well, this is a hard order to fill since the nearest Cheesecake Factory is 2 hours away but we will be stopping there next month on our trip to Napa.  He also likes anything custard, like Creme Brulee.

Now his favorite drink, I can serve him any old time and it is a big glass of milk.  EASY--one milk coming right up!

Join in--make your hubby;s favorite dinner, I'd love to hear about it.

No comments: