Monday, September 17, 2012

Slime Glorious Slime!

I remember getting green slime out of a grocery store vending machine when I was about 8 years old.  I played and played with that gross stuff until it was full of lent and debris. So when I say this recipe I knew we had to try it.

Mixing with a bit of trepidation.



"oh, this is weird!"

"Wow, fun!"

Watch it drip!

Add some trucks or trains.

"Look what I can do, Mom!"
Slime is a great playdough alternative, frugal and sensorial fun for all ages!

For more fun kid craft & concotions check out our Pinterest  board

Today is Montessori Monday and I'm linking up.

2 comments:

Deb Chitwood said...

I love how involved your kids were in the whole process, Tammy! Thanks for linking up with Montessori Monday! I featured your post at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/LivingMontessoriNow

Tammy G said...

Deb, thanks for always being so faithful to visit and leave comments--we appreciate it!