2. Jay and I are officially signed up for the Tough Mudder. It is at Northstar on Sept. 23rd.
3. I had a great week with the children. Little conflict and impatience.
4. Just completed a biblical word study on wife, wives, helper and bride.
5. I want to do a word study on joy, parents, mothers, women and daughters.
6. We are hosting a 5 Day Bible Club at our house next week.
7. I am studying up on more plant based recipes to incorporate into our menu.
8. A swimsuit use to be my favorite article of clothing.(Have I said that before?)
9. I love early morning walks.
10. I have been enjoying afternoons on our patio reading.
11. I want more mornings on the patio.
12. Morning is my favorite time of the day.
11. Jay is making egg crepes for breakfast this morning and I am patiently waiting.
12. I want to coach others in health and fitness.
13. I finished 1 project this week and before the day is over it maybe 2.
14. What typically takes a woman without children in the house all day, one day to complete, takes me 5.
15. I successfully let a peanut butter cookie craving pass me by and instead drank a Chocolate Shakeology.
16. I wish I was going backbacking again SOON but camping will have to do.
17. I need to make some granola.
18. I am looking forward to reorganizing a few kitchen cabinets in order to make a smoothie station, we make them daily.
19. I need to clean the carpets.
20. Praising God that Hubs is so busy with work for the first time in 5 years.
21. Soaking up all of summer.
22. I really, really don't like cold water and the Tough Mudder involves a lot of it!
23. Just started reading The Winning Attitude by John Maxwell with Hubs. I'd like to read one book a season together.
24. Still waiting for those crepes to appear.
25. Thanking the Lord for these people:
|Father's Day Picnic|