Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Some Random Things



So here are a few random things: This photo of Kensley is to show her "triped dress" which she insists on wearing daily. It dosen't matter if the dress has dirt on it from the day before, if she has to drag it out of the dirty clothes, it is wet from the washer or has been sprayed with SHOUT to get the marker out she must repeat herself over and over and over "I want to wear triped dress" and it get louder with each repetition--Lord Jesus give me patience!





In a previsous post I wrote about Jay's sourdough bread making, well here is the proof and it does taste as good as it looks. Jay makes a batch about once a week and it fills our home with the most wonderful smell. It is the only bread we use for sandwiches, garlic bread, bruchetta and bread crumbs. Jay calculated that is costs only $.83 a loaf--very good for our diminished income.



I think this is one of my favorite photos. Emry and I are going through a book together, very sporadically, called "Just Mom and Me Having Tea" and this is at our first tea party. We drank tea, ate treats, played a game and made necklaces. We really should do this more often.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Those were all so wonderful to see! Thank you for taking the time to post so much! So, when is Jay going to give me the recipe for his wonderful bread ;)? See you tomorrow!