- I am craving a fresh baked cookie.
- The next time you see me, you might not recognize me, my hair is now beautifully brown (thanks Lindsey).
- I enjoyed skiing today despite the whining and asking to go home.
- All children are currently in bed---yeeha!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Sometimes I just want to be me, not mom but me.
- I still have to clean all 3 bathrooms, one of my least favorite chores.
- I want to start a new bible study based on Sally's book The Ministry of Motherhood
- I figured out how to use Amazon Associates, easily this week.
- I really enjoyed Valentine's Dinner at home with Jay.
- I can't wait for a ski date with Jay in a week and a half.
- I am craving some warmer weather.
- We could all use a trip off the mountain and no I don't mean Reno.
- I am studying about good deeds/good works this week Did you know raising children is a good deed?
- I need to do laundry (tomorrow).
- I just want to bake cowgirl cookies and scones and listen to music.
- I need some quiet time to think, plan and be.
- I heard the birds back this wee, welcome spring!
- I'm wishing for more time with my man.
- I am so thankful for my children--their smiles, the things they say and they like me.
- I have to many homeschool plans swimming around in my head--N. America, math, the human body.
- I really need to paint that dresser in the garage so I can give the mudroom a revamp.
- I need a Cayman vacation, read I need to sit for days in a warm climate with a good book.
- I have lost 6 pounds since January, lots of egg whites.
- I am really enjoying P90X2.We start phase 3 on Monday.
- I want to take better photos but first I have to read the camera manual.
Friday, February 17, 2012
25 Things About Me
Okay, so I had so much fun last Friday with this post that I thought I would do it a gain.