Thursday, February 9, 2012

25 Things About Me

I saw this, this morning and it sounded like fun so here goes:

25 things linky party!


1.Green is my favorite color

2. A bikini use to be my favorite article of clothing.

3. I sometimes enjoy dessert with a plastic fork.

4. When I was little I wanted to be a teacher, doctor or a nurse.

5. I want to live on a ranch.

6. I am mildly interested in running a marathon.

7. Sometimes I can't believe my name is Tammy.

8. I laugh when people fall down.

9.I sometimes want to run away.

10. I like kahlua mixed with iced hazelnut coffee, sugar & cream.

11. I wish I had a craftroom.

12. I wish I had long hair.  Cutting it off in 6th grade was a mistake.

13. I like to bake treats.

14. I like to read fiction in order to escape.

15. I like to take a shower to escape.

16.  I wish I had more emotional energy to reach out to others.

17. I like white/cream kitchens.

18. Chippy and  rustic is what I love for decor.

19.  I love the outdoors.

20. I love tea with honey.

21. I wish we had chickens.

22. I hope to have enough flowers in my yard someday that if I cut them for indoors, plenty remain in the garden to enjoy.

23.  I hope to have a well producing veggie/herb garden this summer.

24. I am not as patient as I thought I would be and yes, I yell more than I would like.

25.  I love Jesus and wish I was perfect so I could serve Him as he deserves.

Wow, 25 I did it--enjoy the day!

1 comment:

Noner said...

I also love the rustic look, even though my home has no decor to speak of.